Are there any programs for members with lower down payments?
Yes! Mortgage Center offers programs with lower down payment options. These products are designed to help borrowers overcome the two primary barriers to homeownership – lack of down payment funds and qualifying income. These programs have lower down payment, cash reserve, and income requirements than traditional conventional mortgages. Call one of our expert loan experts to see which program is best suited to your needs. Monday - Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. or Thursday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST at 800-450-5057 .
- Will my fixed rate mortgage payment fluctuate throughout the life of the loan?
- How will my taxes be paid?
- What is private mortgage insurance (PMI) and how does it benefit me?
- What is an escrow account? Why do I need one?
- How long will it take to close my loan?