Who is Mortgage Center and what are the advantages of getting my mortgage through my credit union vs. any other lender?
Mortgage Center was established by Credit Unions as a CUSO in 1990 as a way to offer mortgage services to their members. Because we are owned by Credit Unions our focus is a bit different from the average mortgage provider. We are truly looking out for the best interest of our Credit Unions’ members.
Today we serve over 60 Credit Unions throughout the Midwest. For over 25 years, we've been providing sensible, affordable, flexible mortgage solutions. Our loan experts are here to help familiarize you with the process and answer any questions or concerns that you may have. Whether you're buying, building, or refinancing your home, we'll help you turn a house into your home.
Our friendly loan experts are available to answer any questions that you may have Monday - Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Thursday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST. Simply call 800-450-5057 to begin enjoying the benefits of Mortgage Center.
- Will my fixed rate mortgage payment fluctuate throughout the life of the loan?
- How will my taxes be paid?
- What is private mortgage insurance (PMI) and how does it benefit me?
- What is an escrow account? Why do I need one?
- How long will it take to close my loan?